See all Profiles
Samaa Elnagar, Ph.D (Sammah)
- Information Systems & Supply Chain Management
- School of Business
- Samaa is an assistant professor in computer information systems and supply chain department.
- Her Research passion is Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge graph, and cognitive computing.
- Her past teaching experience include Java, Python, Information assurance, Database Management, Management Information Systems.
- Samaa got her Ph.D from Virginia Commonwealth university, Richmond, VA.
- MBA, Akron University, Akron, Ohio.
- B.SC Electronics Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt.